How to clean the pond pump?
1. Remove the filter cover
2. Unscrew screws
3. Pull up the base snap and pull out the base in the direction of the arrow
4. Unscrew the screw and take out the impeller chamber for cleaning
About this item
· SOLID CONSTRUCTION WITH OVER-HEAT PROTECTION
The shaft and drive ring are made from silicon carbide material to reduce erosion; IPX-8 rated; with heat-overload sensor for 24-hour continuous use.
· HIGH LIFT POND WATER PUMP WITH DETACHABLE FILTER
Lift extends up to 14.7 ft/4.5 m high; With easy-transport handle, detachable filter and a free filter bag.
· ENERGY SAVING WITH LOW NOISE
Ultra-quiet operation design (30-40 dB); Less power consumption (165W) with higher output (3380GPH/13000LPH)
· COMPACT SIZE AND EASY INSTALLATION
13.7"x7.4"x7.4"; Adjustable outlet direction and 16 ft Power cord to meet a variety of requirements; Flexible tube size of 1/4” or1'' or 1 1/2” ID
· PROFESSIONAL POND WATER PUMP
Submersible water pump keeps water always flowing and works on land or fully submerged in water. Perfect for water circulation and drainage, suit for pond, fish tank, fountains, waterfalls, hydroponic systems, and irrigation system. Support 30 days replacement & 1 year warranty. Any questions, support assistance all the time.